SYMBOL CREATION SERVICE
The content management service
for kitchen and restaurant equipment manufacturers
When commercial kitchen and restaurant designers using AutoCAD, Bricscad or Revit to create 3D drawings of their design, they use specialized symbols to represent the equipment they’ve chosen. As a manufacturer of that equipment, you know how important it is to have a library of BIM and REVIT symbols available for every product in your catalog.
Today’s manufacturers are facing a challenge of maintaining an up-to-date, certified digital catalog that allows their products to be specified easily and accurately by designers. The Specifi™ Studio service addresses this challenge with a team of designers who specialize in creating, updating and maintaining your digital catalog of symbols. Working with cutting edge software tools, influencing standards bodies and close relationships with Autodesk and BricsCAD, Specifi ensures your products are the easiest to use by designers and food equipment dealers.
Specifi™ Studio Service
Specifi™ has created a subscription service that is designed specifically for food equipment manufacturers. This service allows them to lower their overall cost for creating, maintaining and publishing their product catalogue and price lists in digital format.
The service is tiered to allow each manufacturer to customize the service to their unique product portfolios.
Specifi™ Studio 1
Publish and Maintain
- Organize and create a searchable database of the customers product catalogue
- Map all the pricing to the appropriate product model #s by language and by geography
- Update the customer’s information in a timely fashion and proactively request updates from the company.
- Map all the current CAD and BIM symbol content to pricing and technical information.
- Publish the content within the Specifi DB as well as publish the customer’s content in CESABIM and EFCEMBIM according to associations rules.
Specifi™ Studio 2
Update and Insure
- Include all the benefits of Specifi Studio I
- Over the course of the subscription term update their prioritized content to make it 3D enabled and adherent to industry Standards.
- Create new 3D DWG and BIM symbols for all new catalogue additions
- In the event of any industry standards change, technical changes (i.e. file format change) modify all existing and future content for compatibility.
- Ensure the utility of all of a customer’s existing content.
Specifi™ Studio 3
The Complete Package
- Include all the benefits of Specifi Studio I and Studio II
- Create all needed content to provide 100% coverage of the entire product catalogue as defined by the customer.
- In addition, to Creating new 3D DWG and BIM symbols for all new product additions, Specifi will create any needed information for the existing products.