Designing a Commercial Kitchen Has Never Been Easier
Communicate your vision to the customer and ensure the equipment you’ve spec’d meets functional requirements. Achieve optimal performance 70% faster.
Specifi® Design delivers commercial kitchen and restaurant design technology, allowing you to create and configure 3D drawings compatible with AutoCAD® or Revit®, in a third of the time.
Access over 250 manufacturers’, symbol library, rest easy with technical support and work collaboratively with architects, manufacturers by sharing your designs.
Specifi® Design helps drive your business.
Specifi® Design Features
- Management of personal libraries and equipment not included in the catalog, management of oversized items
- Ability to translate product descriptions into various languages
- Analysis in a real-time of the project with summary of total list price, power consumption, gas and heat output
- 7 demonstration libraries containing more than 8,000 2D and 3D symbols and furniture complements
- Insertion of branded equipment (or equipment you have created) that includes technical and commercial details provided by suppliers from the electronic catalog
- Dimensioning of exhaust systems with three-dimensional construction of pipelines
- Possibility of replacing the equipment inserted with verification of changes in price and consumption of the whole project
- Possibility to save a product, with its CAD symbol, in a personal library
- 2D/3D architectural drawings
- Importation of external 2D drawing and creation of 3D walls
- Generation of technical drawings with 2D/3D views and technical legends for final printing
- Automatic rendering of your 3D drawing with applications of materials and lights to the scene
- Automatic creation of technical layout for special items to be sent to the manufacturer
- Synchronization with Specifi® Quote
- Technical support contract by telephone, tickets, e-mail and remote connection to the user’s pc. Valid for the subscription period.
- Intel® Core processor, Core i5, i7 2 GHz
- 8GB RAM or more
- 1280 x 1024 color video display adapter (True Color)
- Direct3D graphics card with minimum capacity 1GB
- 2GB of hard disk available not including libraries’ installation
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
CAD Engine Compatibility
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® from 2014 to 2017 (not LT version)
- Autodesk® Revit® from 2014 to 2017 (not LT version)